Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Travel Plans

Its about that time.

I can feel the bottoms of my feet itching. Straining to reach into the earth and grab hold of the ground, planting me firmly in place. Growing roots.

Apparently, 10 months is the maximum amount of time that I like to travel before I start craving my home. Or, I could just be feeling this way because I know that we're leaving for Seattle in a little more than two weeks. Regardless of the reason, I find myself perusing the furniture on amazon and comparing internet provider prices.

We've been exploring less and planning more - although last weekend, we did visit Coronado Monument.
We leave on Friday, October 8th for Wisconsin to go to our friend's wedding. They are getting married on 10-10-10 (how cool is that?). We leave Wisconsin on Monday the 11th and get back into Seattle at 11pm.

Ah Seattle. I can't wait for you to embrace me with your cool, wet skies. Your coffee addiction and strict recycling laws. Your tourist spots and delicious happy hour finds. I'm ready for you. I'm ready for home.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Seattle is ready for you too!

See you at the wedding, beautiful momma. I can't wait.

XOXOXO!
Alissa