Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Google



Forgive my geekiness for a moment, but I just discovered the coolest thing ever!

I needed to know the colors of Linfield College (don't ask me why - its complicate) so I did what any relatively tech savvy person would do: I googled it. You will never believe what came up. It wasn't a website full of answers to my question - although that was there. It was much cooler than that...

GOOGLE ITSELF ANSWERED MY QUESTION! It sifted through the website, found my answer and put it at the top of the results. I didn't even have to open a web page.

Is it absurd that I think this is so incredible? I don't care if it is. Google, I am impressed.

1 comment:

Brendina Pederhold said...

Speaking of Google:

http://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles.html