Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Every moment is precious

I am trying to hold myself back from running upstairs and just holding Alice in my arms. Every moment that I have with that child is means more to me than anything else in this entire world. She has brought so much to my life, the thought of losing her is terrifying. Its worse than terrifying...if anything happened to her, I wouldn't make it. She is my life.

I'm sitting here crying as I write this post because somewhere in California a mother and a father just lost their little girl. I didn't know these people aside from reading about their lives here and here, but I watched their little girl grow up in their pictures, and I related to their struggles as a new parent. The loss of their child is so devastating. It reminds me that every single second that I have with Alice is precious.

No comments: